Religion, Money and Politics. The three things I was once told not to discuss at work. Oh and Motorcycles. Obviously.

Friday 30 July 2010

Shherslongeee

As I have already mentioned, an Englishman's home is his castle. So this Englishman (well, englishwoman actually, but I really disagree with all this OTT Political Correctness nonsense that requires you to refer to Mankind as “Humankind” or “Wo/Mankind” Load of nonsense if you ask me. We all know the word Mankind refers to the whole lot, and not just men, so really, where's the problem?)
Anyway, yes, this Englishman was pretty pissed off to discover that the rather spoilt cats had decided that the lovely Union Jack couch in the corner of the living room would make a better litter tray than the one filled with litter in the bathroom. Does anyone have a recipe for Kitten Chow Mein I could try?? I had to throw the bloody thing out. But, on the bright side, I have bought a new one to replace it. It's a very Victorian Renaissance Romany looking thing. And I have been referring to it as a “Roman Lounging Chair” because as you can see from the title up there, I am neither able to spell or pronounce the correct name of the damned thing! Anyway, it's ever so nice, and I look forward to many hours relaxing on it with my books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, anyone can comment!