Religion, Money and Politics. The three things I was once told not to discuss at work. Oh and Motorcycles. Obviously.

Saturday 17 July 2010

Let's talk about the Ninja...

Christie's actually the name of the bike by the way. Ninja 6. 09 plate. Beautiful. No, B.E.A.U-tiful actually. She's gorgeous. I love her. I might actually take her to Vegas and marry her. Well actually I wont, because that's a silly suggestion, but if I could, I would! I like to tell people she's the perfect blend of power and handling. Truth is, out of the Supersports 6's she's the only one I really fit on... The R6 is too high, the CBR's handlebars are too close to you and the GSXR6, well, the new ones are just a little bit too plasticy for my liking. You get the feeling that if you touch the fairing, it may actually shatter. Not so good. And the paintwork? Well, if you put your lid down on the tank, (which we all know you shouldn't do because it may well fall off, but we all do it anyway!) there's a strong possibility it might scratch off a chunk of flimsy Suzuki paint!! The Daytona? Handles like a dream, goes like shit off a shovel on a wet day, but makes the most irritating noise known to man! Im not a 3 person, I'm definatly an inline 4 person. So it had to be the Ninja really. And she's green. Well you wouln't buy a Ferrari in Black would you? Maybe you would, but I wouldn't. It wouldn't feel like a real Ferrari!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, anyone can comment!