Religion, Money and Politics. The three things I was once told not to discuss at work. Oh and Motorcycles. Obviously.

Saturday 17 July 2010

The RVF750 RC45 - A Slice of Motorcycling History

Ever seen an RFV750? No? Why not?? You can perv over a piccy here. They are stunning. Sex on wheels I'm tellin ya! I think the thing that makes them so special is they're one of those bikes which have a very interesting history. For example, they were originally produced purely to enable their use in WSB Racing. There used to be (don't know if there still is) that law about X number of bikes having to be sold for use on the road before a bike could be entered. They've also won more TTs than you and I have had hot dinners! They're also now as rare as Rocking Horse shit. Well, a good example is anyway. And you'll be looking to p.a.y. Not actually as quick as my Ninja, but hey, my Ninja has the same 0-60 as a Bugatti Veyron, so what can I say! I love telling people that, it's not strictly true, but close enough. (It's roughly 2.8 seconds, incase you were wondering by the way.) There's just something about the RVF though, something that makes it unique, and makes you fall in love with it instantly. Exclusivity I suppose. Ah well, when I marry my millionaire...
Any single millionaires out there by the way? And can I have your phone numbers please? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, anyone can comment!