Religion, Money and Politics. The three things I was once told not to discuss at work. Oh and Motorcycles. Obviously.

Friday 30 July 2010

A Proposal

The sweetest thing has happened!! Some friends of mine are getting married. The proposal was the most dramatic thing... very over the top, but really sweet! They're bikers of course and the plan was to do it at the local bike cafe. It was all organised, (well, as well organised as our little group manage to get anything!!) She was pillion with him. The plan was, He would ring me from the petrol station round the corner because he was 'picking cigarettes up for me', he'd say “Which fags do you want?” and I'd say “we're ready! Get your arses here!” It went perfectly, albeit with me being a little panicky! (Why do I get asked to organise these things?? I mean, I love it, but I'm not very good at it!) The cafe in question has a road along the frontage which is forever being used by stunt riders for just generally showing off, wheelieing, stoppies, etc, you get the drift. He pulled onto this road and we had a bike stationed at the top which stopped the traffic straight after him. We had another bike at the other end which stopped traffic heading the other way as soon as he saw the first bike. So we got him an empty road and He pulls up right outside the cafe, smack bang in the middle of that road and gets off the bike leaving her on it. We had already arranged for a couple of girls to be holding a banner on the opposite side of the road with “[She] will you marry me? Love [He] xx” So He gets down on one knee, ring in hand, and just points to it! It was the sweetest thing!! Don't think she knew what to do! There was also a stunt rider who decided to do a donught and a few burnouts around them whilst all this was going on, which finished the whole scene off perfectly!
Oh, and She said I could be a bridesmaid.
Gonna have to wear a dress! Eek!

1 comment:

  1. aww! i like this, i was sat here thinking who on earth is that about untill i got abit further down :) yes, its obviously chanel writting to you i like your little blog stories! x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, anyone can comment!