Religion, Money and Politics. The three things I was once told not to discuss at work. Oh and Motorcycles. Obviously.

Saturday 13 November 2010

My Dream about a ZX10 was a Sign!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have some breathtaking news...

My insurance company are gods. They have agreed to insure me on a ZX10 for an shockingly reasonable price...

Therefore I shall toddle on down to my local kwaka dealer and take a test drive!!
Due to me being vertically challenged and this bike being taller than my previous one, (which was a bit too tall for me anyway) I would advise all drivers in the London area to refrain from leaving their houses and to stay off the road next thursday...!!

Oohh!! So excited!! :)

I really hope I like the bike itself...because I love the new colour scheme...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, anyone can comment!