Religion, Money and Politics. The three things I was once told not to discuss at work. Oh and Motorcycles. Obviously.

Saturday 30 April 2011

New Gadget! Reviews

I gots me a new bloggy gadget!

What do you think of this blog? Why don't you write me a review? There's now a reviews page for anyone to submit what they think of the whole site. You can write whatever you like, just be nice okay folks!

Have a click here:

http://christiekawasaki.blogspot.com/p/reviews.html

And tell me what you think. Go on, it'll only take a minute!

Oh, and you can do it anonymously if you like. You can also link your own site too. Infact you can do anything at all. All reviewers will be rewarded with a free Air Guitar. And some Fairy Dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, anyone can comment!