Religion, Money and Politics. The three things I was once told not to discuss at work. Oh and Motorcycles. Obviously.

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Are you sick of the Royal Wedding yet?

I'm not.
Well, not yet anyway.

But there's a very simple reason for that. I don't have a telly. Well, at least I don't have one that works, I have one that plays playstation games and the occasional video, but not TV. Sometimes I even push the boat out a bit and watch a DVD! But no actual live broadcasting of any sort generally.
My mum does have a telly however, and I nipped round hers the other day for something and made the insane decision to switch it on for a bit.

THE COUNTRY'S GONE MAD! STARK RAVING BONKERS!!

Well, if you believe the telly anyway, it has. Honest. Wills and Kate, Kate and WillsandKateandweddingsandunionflagsandand... (And I'm sure last time I looked, the name was William, but that's by the by.)
Gosh. Stuff that. I am never getting a proper telly!

But that said, I'm still going to hang a Saint George's Flag out of the window this weekend. Just Because. I do like a good excuse to hang a flag up.
I wish them all the best, marriages are lovely an' all that, but I was also planning on ignoring the whole thing and going out shopping for the day, but something tells me that might be a little optimistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, anyone can comment!